I don’t have much on my wish list this year, I’m just happy to spend time with friends, family, and loved ones…but in case someone needs some ideas ;).
1. Voltaic III Women’s Running Shoes-How cute are these sneakers. I’ve been looking for a fun sneaker, for running and play.
2. GapFit leggings-I’m in need of some warmer running clothing.
3. A new handbag-I have an interview (fingers crossed a couple more) in January and would love a more professional bag to take with me.
4. I’m always a fan of Cookbooks…2 of this year’s top sellers.
5. Exhale gift card-I loved taking the bar method class this spring but cut back to save money, I would love to take a few more classes.
6. FashionABLE scarfs-and finally I love these scarfs AND the company works to provide sustainable business for women in Ethiopa.
What are you giving this season?