1. Slowing down a little in the morning and having breakfast with Ryan
2. Kind Bar granola bars-umm so yummy it taste homemade, I love the oats & honey bars.
3. Lambrusco-love bubbles and LOVE red bubbles when done right :).
4. The New Girl-yay for the fall tv show lineup
5. Road tripping with Ryan-3 weekends in a row we’ll be in a car! This weekend it’s to Pennsylvania for a wedding and then back to Long Island for wedding #2.
6. Baby showers-Lindsay is due in a week!
7. Hiking-what better season to get outdoors than the fall, it’s cool, leaves are still up to provide shade from the sun, love it! We went to Bear Mountain 2 weeks ago and if all goes as planned we will be visiting friends in Vermont next week for some more hiking.
8. Trying to be an adult-as in invest my money for the future, make regular doctor/dentist appointments and keep them, etc.
9. Plums so I could make this awesome plum cake.
10. Unplanned dinners with friends and new restaurant finds-Ryan and I met up with Amanda and her boyfriend Kevin and stumbled into this cute Cuban Restaurant-Zafra, bonus the food was delicious!