I hope you are having an awesome week. As I mentioned on Monday’s post, I pretty much got all of my shopping for this Christmas season complete during my Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping. However, if you’re still looking for ideas for your loved ones…or me 😉 these gifts might just do the trick.
2. The Divergent Game Trilogy. I wasn’t so sure about this series, but after seeing the preview of the first movie during the Hunger Games movie trailers, I was sold.
3. Snazzy sneakers-from Heidi Klum’s line.
5. Christmas ornaments to start or add to a collection.
6. A tent for summer camping.
7. And I still have my eye on a nice bag.
8. And leather coat…or at least a nice faux coat.
9. All things giraffe and Modcloth does such a good job with making classy pieces.
10. And for my furry friend, a nice winter coat.
What are you giving loved ones this year?