1. Wahoo, 4th post of the week! Counts as something I love 🙂
2. Tasting for the wedding!! Went back to Pa on Monday and met with a florist and went to our dinner tasting. The menu and linens are all set 🙂
3. This story. I need to cut down on the trash in my life. I need to look into the composting options that are near my apartment…
4. Vegan whipped cream-made with coconut cream. I always forget how yummy this is, I could eat it all day.
5. I’m gonna make a batch of these as a quick breakfast option. Last week I made a frittata which I cut up and was able to grab as a healthy protein filled breakfast.
6. Last but not least, I want to try this cinnamon roll recipe which is yeast free (I’m suppose to limit yeast intake due to mold allergies). I just need to get my hand on some spelt flour. I already have the coconut sugar and oil!